|Company Location||London, United Kingdom|
Tessian announces £9m Series A with Balderton Capital and Accel Partners
We’ve just announced our raise of £9m ($13m) in a Series A round led by Balderton Capital and Accel Partners. Last year our business grew 400% and our team expanded from 13 to 50 people; we have ambitious growth plans for the next year, spanning all areas including our product offerings and our sales & marketing divisions. We’re excited about where this next phase of our growth will take us - we hope you are too, so we encourage you to apply today to be part of the next leg of the Tessian journey.
Tessian is a machine intelligent email security platform to automatically prevent security threats like misaddressed emails, data loss and non-compliance. The Tessian platform makes email safe at some of the world’s largest enterprises across the financial, legal and technology sectors.
Founded by a team of Imperial College engineers in 2013, we’re a team of mathematicians, data scientists & engineers building breakthrough machine learning and natural language technology to analyse, understand & protect enterprise email networks.
We’re backed by world-leading venture capital funds who’ve invested in companies like Facebook, Slack, Dropbox, Improbable & Transferwise & we've been named on the prestigious Forbes 30 Under 30 list, crowned the “Best Security Startup” by WIRED magazine, and awarded “Best Innovation in Data Protection & Privacy” by CogX.
Equality and Diversity
Tessian is an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst our employees & applicants. You can read our equality and diversity statement here. We're also a corporate member of WISE with a staff member on the WISE Young Women's Board.
- Please note that we do not accept applications or résumés from recruiters.
- Please note, that any job offers will be subject to the candidate passing background screening checks.
Current job openings at Tessian
- QA Engineer posted 2 months ago.
- Senior C# / VB.Net Outlook Developer posted 2 months ago.
- Security Engineer posted 2 months ago.
- Senior Platform Engineer posted 2 months ago.
- Senior Frontend Engineer posted 2 months ago.
- Applied Data Scientist posted 4 months ago.
- C# Engineer posted 4 months ago.
- Technical Product Manager posted 4 months ago.
- Python Backend Engineer posted 4 months ago.
- Applied Data Scientist posted 6 months ago.
- Data Scientist posted 6 months ago.
- DevOps Engineer posted 6 months ago.
- Frontend Team Lead posted 6 months ago.
- Applied Data Scientist posted 7 months ago.
- Data Scientist posted 7 months ago.
- DevOps Engineer posted 7 months ago.
- Frontend Team Lead posted 7 months ago.