|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||September 21, 2017|
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
You make stuff happen? We are looking for a Container Solutions Engineer (m/f)
- First moments are important! So your main job is to create a great onboarding experience for our customers and handle all questions during preparation and installation.
- This means, you dive deep into the customer's architecture and needs on their way to Kubernetes and advise them regarding our product, what tools to use, how to do monitoring, CI/CD.
- You build and maintain recipes or helm charts for important tools that customers might need, fully packaged and documented to run easily on Kubernetes, contributing back to the respective Open Source repositories where possible.
- You hold trainings and join our sales people for presentations at customers.
- You cover security and process questions and make sure that everything is ready for the customer to get their installation as needed.
- You have experience with more than one programming language, including Go, and a strong architectural background.
- You are feeling at home in the Kubernetes world, especially the multitude of Open Source tools around Kubernetes and the Container World.
- You can explain complicated things, concisely and easily for a diverse audience.
- You have a strong sense to provide an awesome customer service that makes life easier for Developers. Your communication skills (especially written form) are excellent.
We would like to give you a glimpse on how working with us will be like:
Creative work needs freedom and openness. We encourage you to do your work wherever and whenever you want. We expect passion and encourage sustainability. If you need rest, take it. We don't count holidays - we count outcome.
Our ambitious goals are only achievable as a team. Everybody’s input is highly welcome and appreciated. Although sometimes rules and processes are necessary, we try to keep them as lean as possible. Always question the status quo and find new ways of collaboration and team work.
Learning is mandatory and fun at the same time. If you realize you want to expand your knowledge in a specific area, we support you with conferences, books etc.
We offer fair (transparent and open) salaries with benefits like choosing your own laptop, jobticket, coffee flat, mate etc.. And you will participate in our stock options program. Currently our team members have more children than we are employees. So family friendliness is a must. We base our teamwork on trust and appreciation.
Interested? Questions? Coffee? Just contact Anna. If you want to apply directly, please use our tool.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs