|Date Posted||October 16, 2017|
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
You take care? We are looking for a Support Engineer (m/f)
- Everybody at Giant Swarm is doing support and this is nothing we want to change, but we need colleagues who feel ultimately responsible about the setup of our support organization.
- You are the permanent go-to person for our customers. You need to understand their systems and all resources available to you, be it internal or external, to help them get and stay in production.
- Requests can vary from general Kubernetes questions, to problems in using their new infrastructure to real problems in the infrastructure that need more machine room help. Ultimately, you are also responsible for documentation and making sure you only need to answer once.
- Most importantly you will have influence on our roadmap, as you know what our customers want and need.
- In terms of communication, you feel happy to use whatever tool is suitable (slack, email or hangouts) to make the customer happy and like communicating with real people.
- You have experience with more than one programming language.
- You like communicating, are reliable, and have empathy for other people.
- You know your way around Kubernetes and the Container world in general.
- You have a strong sense to provide an awesome customer service that makes life easier. Your communication skills (especially written form) are excellent.
We like to give you a glimpse on how working (we are a fully remote team) with Giant Swarm is like:
Creative work needs freedom and openness. We encourage you to do your work wherever and whenever you want. We expect passion and encourage sustainability. If you need rest, take it. If you take up a task, own it. If you see a problem, solve it.
Our ambitious goals are only achievable as a team. Everybody’s input is highly welcome and appreciated. Although sometimes rules and processes are necessary, we try to keep them as lean as possible. Always question the status quo and find new ways of collaboration and team work.
Learning is mandatory and fun at the same time. If you realize you want to expand your knowledge in a specific area, we support you with conferences, books etc.
We offer fair (transparent and open) salaries with benefits like choosing your own laptop, your choice to work at home or in a coworking space, flexible hours, minimal meetings, transparent communication, etc.. And you will participate in our stock options program. Currently our team members have more children than we are employees. So family friendliness is a must.
Interested? Coffee? Questions? Contact Anna.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Angola - Work Visa