|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||December 7, 2017|
Singapore - PEP Work Visa Jobs
As one of the fastest growing e-commerce and logistics companies in Asia, RedMart offers an unparalleled scaling a startup experience. Our culture: entrepreneurial, fiercely intelligent, team oriented, deeply creative and whatever you add to it! We’re fanatical about improving our customer experience and providing “wow” customer service. We're interested in talented, creative and passionate people joining our All-Star team who believe in our mission: To save our customers time and money for the important things in life!
As a SDET Engineer you will:
- Work as part of a cross-functional team of talented software engineers and product managers that has full ownership of our Marketplace seller experience. (We call these RED teams.) The team builds software systems and processes to onboard sellers; to manage their stores, product information, inventory, prices and promotions; to communicate and track marketplace orders; to track finances, manage invoices and make sure sellers are paid on time. You’ll need to have superb communication skills and thrive in a collaborative environment and be committed to the success of the team as a whole.
- Learn the business and get close to users and customers. To build software for marketplace sellers, first hand experience with their and our operations has no substitute. In addition to customer and user interaction, you will need to build close relationships with the internal business stakeholders for your domain.
- Have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define product features, using innovative test technologies, and spearheading best practices that enable a quality product.
- Participate in design and code reviews. Ensuring testability in product features and measure code coverage data regularly.
- Champion Engineering Excellence best practices, pushing quality upstream and drive the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies.
- Lead the creation of a test strategies. Perform all aspects of non-functional testing like scalability, performance, security and privacy testing while simulating real life environments through automated/white-box techniques.
- Perform debugging and troubleshooting in variety of local and remote testing environments as well as in production as required.
- Design and develop automated tools or frameworks for highly optimized and effective test coverage.
Our Tech Stack:
Microservices written in Java or Scala using Play Framework and Akka.
React or AngularJs for web apps.
MongoDB, PostgreSQL for storage.
AWS infrastructure, with HAProxy, Nginx, Redis. Chef deployments.
GitHub, Travis CI and JIRA for development tools.
Testing with JUnit, ScalaTest, Mocha, FrisbyJS, Calabash and Selenium.
AWS Kinesis, Spark and AWS Redshift for our data infrastructure.
What do we look for in a candidate?
- Customer focus and a passion for quality
- Perseverance. Building a great company that customers love is hard work. Many challenges await and we are looking for team members we can count on when things get tough.
- Impact. We are result oriented. We value people who focus on the right things and get them done.
- 5+ years of software development and/or test experience with fluency in web related technologies. Familiarity with shipping large scale, distributed software services and broad understanding of quality engineering principles and test development methodologies and metrics. Experience testing REST APIs is ideal.
- Experience creating simple, maintainable, reliable, secure and efficient test automation. Ability to work with and improve our test infrastructure, create reliable tests quickly, and understand the code you are testing.
- Experience writing automated tests and Knowledge of testing tools. You should have experience with at least a few automation tools & frameworks like JUnit, JMeter, Selenium, Calabash, Karma, Jasmine, Frisby, Mocha.
- Strong communications skills and ability to collaborate and work well with other disciplines and teams.
- Bonus: Experience testing iOS/Android mobile platforms.
As one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Asia, RedMart offers an unparalleled startup experience. Our culture: entrepreneurial, fiercely intelligent, team oriented, deeply creative and whatever you add to it! We’re fanatical about improving our customer experience and providing “wow” customer service.
We're interested in talented, creative and passionate people joining our All-Star team who believe in our mission: To save our customers time and money for the important things in life!
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Singapore - PEP Work Visa Jobs