|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||December 7, 2017|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs
Ordering a pizza? Buying a pair of trainers? Watching a movie? Chances are Adyen is handling your payment. We are a fast-growing technology company, delivering seamless payment experiences to customers around the world. Adyen is driven by a vision to improve customer experience, streamline processes, and ultimately increase our customer’s revenue. We help businesses process payments across online, mobile, and Point-of-Sale (POS) with over 250 payment methods in 187 currencies worldwide. Over 5,000 businesses use the Adyen payment platform, including Facebook, Netflix, Spotify, Groupon, Evernote, Booking.com, Yelp, Vodafone, Mango, Abercrombie & Fitch, O’Neill, and KLM. We are headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices around the globe.
We are leaders in the global technology scene, and we provide our services to the world's leading innovative companies. We partner closely with these companies to ensure they are always ahead of the game. Guided by Fintech's most experienced software developers, we need you to contribute to the customer-facing component of our burgeoning platform that processes billions of transactions every year.
We would like to add Front End talent to our skilled team in Amsterdam.
- A true ambassador of front-end development.
- A team player; working together with other developers, designers, marketing and the UX team.
- A developer with a flare for visuals and a keen eye for detail.
- Self-disciplined and passionate about working in a fast-paced environment while managing and prioritizing goals.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Want to work in a challenging, technical role.
- Have experience with CSS, JS interaction, and animation libraries.
- Have up to date knowledge about popular frameworks and libraries
- Write maintainable/sharable code. You’re able to identify and resolve issues and bugs over a full stack environment
- Enjoy investigating new technical possibilities while working within existing frameworks
- Want to work with leading edge technology on a platform that was build in house, from the ground up
- Like to share knowledge with colleagues and companies all around the world
- Want the freedom and responsibility to make your own decisions in a fast pace environment
The impact you will have
As a developer you are part of one of our 15 work streams: Market Pay, Data, Point-of-Sale, Local Payment Methods, Checkout, Content & Documentation, Onboarding, Customer Area and Acquiring. Within a work stream you will collaborate with colleagues from different disciplines, such as account management, design, data analytics and more. You will work on challenging projects to transform our documentation platform & global website and benefit our customers. You will develop interactive components and user interfaces for internal and external system users. You will focus on front-end technologies but will also be comfortable working on the back-end. Adyen offers a wealth of opportunities to develop yourself and your career across work streams and office locations.
- Be involved in different types of projects with a focus on improving our documentation platform and our global website.
- Focus on designing and building a user-friendly interface for content editors and designers.
- Translating requests from UX, design and marketing to create a user-friendly web experience.
- Design, implement, test and monitor new functionality.
- Collaborate across teams and time zones to write great code, review your peers’ work, and get feedback on your work.
Our company culture
Our people are our greatest asset. Our unique company culture attracts the smartest people, who take initiative & ownership and can truly contribute to our fast growth. We believe that you are able to reach the utmost if we give you freedom, opportunities and responsibility to build Adyen. Our culture is very informal and direct. We believe in teamwork, and don’t like egos and hierarchy. When taking a decision we take them quickly but always involve others to further improve. We provide each other regular informal feedback and let everyone design their own growth path.
Want to grow your career and make an impact from day one?
We offer a competitive salary, knowledge sharing internal events, exchange program to other offices, help with relocation and great career opportunities. Become part of an international work environment and take your career to the next level!
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs