|at ( view profile)|
|Location||The Hague, Netherlands|
|Date Posted||December 21, 2017|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs
For our customers, mobility means having instant access to critical information in a highly intricate industrial environment. Critical information of the type that can save lives. For that reason, we ask a high degree of quality of our mobile apps: our end users demand high availability, strong security and great accuracy. The mobile apps you will be working on are used by workers in industrial environments and will deliver tailored information from our successful Permit-to-Work system, Permit Vision. As the apps are highly task-oriented, you will take care to make sure the user interface reflects the way the end user prefers to process the information. Your apps will be robust to the point of being able to work off-line for long periods of time.
- Work closely with the Product Managers and Visual Designers to develop apps in an iterative way;
- Focus equally on non-functional and functional aspects;
- Discuss and explore how information should be presented;
- Work closely with other teams to achieve solid integration with other products;
- Implement a rich and intuitive task-oriented interface for end users that meet their needs;
- Guard architecture and adherence to agreed system design principles on evolving platforms;
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with architects and development teams. We value face-to-face communication over resolving discussions through email;
- Innovate constantly, working together with your team to find the best possible solution.
- Work in a fully agile environment, aligning continually with your peers;
Desired skills and expertise
- Proven experience developing mobile apps for Android or iOS. Could be obtained from personal side activities;
- Proven experience developing in Xamarin (C#)
- Understanding of an MDM solution, for mobile app management and deployment will be a plus
- Strong knowledge of HTTP and how to work with HTTP-based open APIs
- Familiarity with DevOps practices is a plus--think automation scripts, build maintenance
- Previous full-stack experience developing software using .Net is a plus
- You have sound programming, analytical and reasoning skills
- You take pride in writing clean, robust code;
- Knowledge of Git or any other version control tool is a plus;
- You’re no stranger to design patterns, both in theory and in practice;
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to understand stakeholder needs in terms of technical documentation;
- Ability to format information and present it in a concise, clear and visually stimulating way – such as manuals or API documentation.
eVision Industry Software creates best-in-class Control of Work software: innovative solutions that change the way the oil, gas and (petro)chemical industries operate on a global and local scale. eVision offers systems with unique future-fit capabilities, customised to fit each client’s individual wishes and requirements, all the while offering exceptional ease-of-use and compliance with the latest safety protocols. eVision’s clientele consists of industry leaders, such as Shell, BP, Total, Statoil, Qatar Petroleum, and Borouge.
eVision’s experienced Subject Matter Experts, highly skilled software developers and engineers work closely together with client senior management and frontline operational staff to assess and understand complex industry issues. We develop, build, and configure software systems that are seamlessly integrated into the customer’s IT landscape, supporting Permit to Work, Incident management and Shift handover processes.
Our goal and pride is to support our customers in improving return on investment by minimising risk and maximising safety, operational efficiency and effectiveness. Our continuous drive for progress and innovation leads us to frequently launch new products and services. eVision’s headquarters is based in The Hague, the Netherlands, with regional offices located in the United States, Norway, Qatar, and the United Kingdom. eVision has a global partner network and clients on five continents.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs