|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||December 29, 2017|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs
Tripaneer.com is looking for a full-time software developer to improve the user experience of our products.
Full time and long term | Join our international team in Amsterdam
Do you think about technology as a way to disrupt and reimagine how businesses operate? Is building business-focused software with modern software engineering techniques and a hacker mentality intriguing to you? Then we are interested in talking with you.
We are looking for a senior software developer who can take ownership of projects from start to finish. We use Agile software development methods and we validate virtually all our changes with A/B experimentation. You will be responsible and expected to deliver reusable-maintainable code, as well as understand the impact of your code in the whole infrastructure and your changes should be motivated by a business reason, not for the sake of beautiful tech.
We have launched our first website in April 2013 and since then customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our current team of 120 who are mostly working remotely from 16 different countries (Tripaneer.com is registered in the Netherlands). Our Development team is currently only based in Amsterdam. We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too.
Skills & Requirements
- Develop scalable, flexible and high-performance systems
- Solve issues on current infrastructure
- Collaborate with the team to prioritize new projects based on customer impact
- Excellent English communication skills
- 5+ years of relevant development experience
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experience developing and debugging low level systems
- Experience investigating and solving performance problems
- Experience in a commercial environment
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Pragmatic and down to earth approach
- Willingness to learn our proprietary tools
- Available for full-time position and able to work with us in our lovely office in Amsterdam
Qualities and Characteristics:
- You enjoy working in a young, rapidly developing start-up environment.
- You are eager and willing to learn new technologies, tools or approaches.
- You are a team player and enjoy working towards a common goal with a group of like-minded people.
- You are meticulously results-driven, and will not rest until you fully understand the answer to a problem or spotted issue.
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Experience working in or with medium to large software development teams
- Experience with data-driven product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc.
- eCommerce experience
- Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Tripaneer.com is a growing online startup company developing travel websites for theme vacations. We are passionate to create professional websites with high quality content and superior user experience.
We love enriching people’s lives. We believe that a travel experience with an educational theme is a lifetime memory that lets people discover their abilities and increases happiness and personal growth. That is why we want more and more people to experience these journeys. We enable our website visitors to easily find, compare, and book travel experiences anywhere in the world.
We are planning to continuously launch new theme vacation websites, and some of our theme vacation websites are:
- BookMartialArts.com - Martial arts camps and vacations
- BookCulinaryVacations.com - Culinary vacations and professional culinary courses
- BookYogaRetreats.com - Yoga retreats and yoga teacher training courses
- BookSinglesHolidays.com - Singles holidays and solo vacations
- BookSurfCamps.com - Surfing holidays and surf camps
Our first website (BookYogaRetreats.com) was launched in April 2013. Since then, customer revenues have mostly funded the growth of our team of our team of 140+ working from 16 different countries (as of December 2016). Our Development team is currently only based in Amsterdam. We have built a team in which we truly love working with, and we think that you will too.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs