|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 10, 2018|
Norway - Resident Work Visa
For Client: Xeneta
Site Reliability Engineer
Xeneta is changing the business of the $200B container-shipping industry and has since its launch in 2012 grown to become the world's leading information platform for ocean freight intelligence. With our international background from technology, business and global trade we have developed a solution to the challenges traditionally related to trade within the containerized shipping industry.
Our company is one of the fastest growing tech companies in the industry, and the position in question offers an excellent career opportunity for the right person.
What will you be doing?
As part of our team, you will be responsible for developing our air and ocean freight intelligence products. You will help the team with identifying, developing and managing scalable software, based on cloud-based services. You will be involved in creating internal systems and processes to assist in the development and deployment of our software.
Who you are?
Over 3 years of experience in developing web applications. You will need a good understanding of modern web technologies and data processing.
- You are a seasoned developer.
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
- You enjoy experimentation and new ideas.
- You enjoy learning and always improving yourself and the team around you.
- 1+ years of experience with AWS (preferred) or other cloud services
- 3+ years of experience in developing backend services in Python, or similar high-level languages
- Experience with use of SQL
- Experience with Docker containerization of applications
- Fluent in English, oral and written.
Nice to have:
- Relevant higher education
- Experience with migrating large datasets between systems
- Experience with cloud security
What we offer
- A great work environment with highly motivated people.
- You will be part of a 16-person development department, split in small, agile teams. We encourage you to pick the best tools for the job and educate your peers in their benefits.
- Competitive benefits, along with a generous vacation plan, flexible working hours and educational opportunities.
- Work with the most innovative product in the industry
- An opportunity to be a part of building a global company that is transforming an industry
- Beer and cake! Really, what more do you need?
For more information about the company contact me:
Fredrik Nyquist Langmyhr
Recruitment Specialist l First Engineers l http://www.firstengineers.com
M: +47 41 65 22 72 l Email: [email protected]
D: +47 21 42 42 90 l Thorvald Meyers gate 7, 0555 Oslo
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Norway - Resident Work Visa