|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 10, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs
At a glance
Do you want to bring banking as we know it to the next level and contribute to the biggest digital revolution in history? Do you like to discover new technologies and what it can bring to our clients? Then we are looking for you!
ABN AMRO’s Development Engineers design and develop the next generation of applications. Building software is great, but building software for around 5 million end-users is fantastic! We value our top notch quality standard, so you’ll work with the best professionals in software development. As a Development Engineer you are responsible with your team to speed up and strengthen the digital transformation by designing, implementing and supporting our internet applications. Our aim is the delivery of personalized and relevant content for our online customers. Your focus within the team will be on the delivery of ABN AMRO’s personal and relevant internet environment. You will be working on user stories that are related to, for instance:
- Enabling relevant content for our online customers via the Data Management Platform (DMP)
- Best in class in customer preferences regarding regulatory changes
Your working environment
You will be working in a scrum team that works closely together, where everyone will cover for everyone. This means that you also get the opportunity to pick up tasks of other team members. There is a good atmosphere in the team where fun and hard work go hand in hand. With ABN AMRO, we are at the frontier of a major digital revolution (according to FD), so take your chance and come and play the game with us!
Would you like to make work of your career at ABN AMRO? Then you have:
- A Bachelor’s level (or in the Netherlands HBO or WO level).
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Digital environment, preferably within banking.
- Experience with Java (REST API’s) and Tridion (CMS)
- Basic knowledge of frond end (Angular JS, HTML, CSS) development.
- Experience with J2EE hosting environments such as websphere.
- Experience with the agile way of working or scrum.
- CI/CD knowledge or mentality.
- Quick learning skills and proactive.
- A problem solving mind set and you are a real team player.
What we offer
At ABN AMRO you can develop your competences to the max! Besides that, we offer:
- A good salary.
- A substantial education budget and the possibility of starting a training at our very own IT Academy.
- Excellent secondary working conditions, like a 13th month’s salary, a public transport card and a solid pension scheme.
- Room to visit (tech-related) seminars.
- The freedom to use various cloud services like Amazon Webservices or Azure.
At ABN AMRO, we use our knowledge, expertise and network to help our clients within and outside the Netherlands achieve their goals based on responsible decisions. Our clients’ interests always come first. We want clients to understand our products, and we sometimes say ‘no’ if a product involves a risk that is too high for the client. Putting clients’ interests first also means communicating in plain language and crafting smart solutions that genuinely make a difference. That is our goal.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs