|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Frankfurt am Main, Germany|
|Date Posted||January 26, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
The COBI.bike Software Development Team is looking for a Full-Stack Evangelist (f/m). As a coder, speaker, blogger and community supporter you’ll be the voice of COBI.bike and engage with the developer community worldwide. By developing and showcasing open-source connected biking web apps, writing blog posts, tutorials and attending hackathons, you’ll drive the adoption of the COBI.bike Software Development Kit by third parties and help developers to get started. Your experience with real-world SDK usage will influence our product strategy and priorities going forward.
What connects us is a passion for cycling, digital technology, and design as well as the desire to try out new things and always question the status quo.
COBI.bike has established a brand new market segment, of which we are the leader. All of our marketing activities are aimed at making COBI.bike touchable and tangible. We scrutinize every action to ensure that it delivers a smooth experience – whether by trying it out, listening to experiences from others or from a trusted partner. The user, rather than technology, is our key priority. Recently acquired by Bosch eBike Systems, our technical know-how will be combined with Bosch’s global market share. For us, this is undoubtedly a significant step into the future.
The position is located in Frankfurt/Main Germany.
- Supports developers, partners, and OEs to develop web apps with our DevKit
- Writes articles, tutorials & blog posts, spreads ideas, attends conferences and hackathons to drive adoption and promote DevKit
- Improves the DevKit documentation and creates video tutorials to flatten learning curve
- Engages with developer community and collects feedback to further improve the DevKit
- Creates open-source web apps with the DevKit demoing connected biking showcases via cloud APIs that can be rolled out to developers and customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or another technically related field (preferred)
- “Evangelist” may not be in your current title, but you love helping other developers to solve problems and have an innate desire to help to build web apps that solve real-world problems
- You love coding in the open and have contributed to Open Source projects in the past
- You enjoy attending events and actively engaging with developers e.g. on social media
- Track record of pursuing self-directed side projects, blogs, research or open source projects
- You love speaking and writing as much as coding
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs