|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 26, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
How would you like to join Arm at a time of transformation in our industry?
This role is part of the Development Solutions Group in Arm and the engineering team based in Grasbrunn near Munich. We take responsibility for the product development of the Keil Microcontroller Software Development tools from Arm (www.keil.com/mdk5) and the Cortex Microcontroller Software Interface Standard (cmsis.arm.com) initiative.
We are growing our team in order to craft solutions which address the challenges of embedded software developers imposed by constantly evolving technology. You will be working in a team of experienced software development tool engineers. You will have the opportunity to learn about today’s technology and solutions with the goal to become a key contributor to our widely used products.
What will I be accountable for?
You will be responsible for extending and maintaining the existing product source code base of the Keil uVision IDE, using Microsoft Visual Studio and the Microsoft Foundation Class library. Your tasks will be from all stages of the product life cycle from specification, through development, review and test, all the way to deep,technical support analysis. Interaction with the support group and customers from all over the world will provide you with immediate feedback from the field.
What skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
- A degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or other relevant subjects
- Experience in developing professional C++ Windows Desktop applications
- Proficiency in crafting and implementing intuitive user interfaces
- Flexibility to adopt to development processes and programming styles
- A creative approach to finding practical solutions constrained by the existing technology and source base
- The ability to work and contribute to a technically challenging environment autonomously as well as collaboratively
- Fluent in spoken and written English as well as spoken German
What skill, experience, and qualifications may be desirable?
If you are familiar with eXtensible Markup Language (XML) and data models or familiar with the DWARF debugging format standard this would be a plus.
Previous working experience with source revision control systems like Subversion and Git and a basic understanding of software development for embedded systems would be beneficial but isn't required.
If you have experience in using and/or developing integrated software development environments (IDE) we would also like to hear from you.
With offices around the world, ARM is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to ARM's success in the global marketplace.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs