|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 26, 2018|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
Software Engineer Austin TX
We are looking for experienced Software Engineers to join our growing teams at Cox Automotive vAuto office in Austin, TX.
At vAuto we believe in small, autonomous teams that are driven to delight our new automobile dealers. Whether it’s ensuring the right rebate gets applied or tweaking a workflow to maximize the user experience, the Conquestadors team works in a highly collaborative and agile environment. Join our team working polyglot full stack, including C#, AWS, Angular, and more. Apply the right technology to a complex data-rich domain: we work with millions of vehicles each day across North America.
The successful candidates will have experience working independently in a small development team with strong, hands-on development experience. You must be able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced agile environment while maintaining good communication with management and team members. Other key factors are strong communication skills, self-direction, and solid problem solving skills with a focus on delivering innovative platform solutions.
About vAuto, a Cox Automotive Brand:
vAuto, Inc. is an industry leading innovator and provider of automotive software solutions. Since the company was founded in 2005, vAuto has launched several first-in industry innovations, including its current suite of solutions that deliver a better way to price, appraise and stock pre-owned vehicles. We are a fast-moving technology company specializing in web & mobile application solutions for the Automotive Industry.
- Software Engineers & Senior Software Engineers
- Lead Software Engineers
- IOS Software Engineers
- Product Owners
- UX Designers
Technology We Use:
C#, .NET, AWS, AngularJS/Typescript, NHibernate/Fluent NHibernate, Unity DI
Why Join Cox Automotive
- We are family: Cox Enterprises is a family-run operation that began nearly 120 years ago. As part of this great family business, we treat our team members and clients like they’re just that — family.
- We have magic in our blood: Empowering passion is in our DNA. And that passion drives the magic of innovation.
- We fuel the fire: We offer tons of opportunities for personal growth. We encourage our team members to be rock stars. We have a goal to crush our goals. And we believe that doing good leads to making good.
- We make success a team sport: Our people are MVPs. We believe winning comes from working together, and we try to step up to the plate as much as possible.
- We have that startup attitude
Ready to Challenge Today and Transform Tomorrow? Apply now.
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea® and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs