|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 26, 2018|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
We are looking for collaborative Software Engineers to join our growing teams at Cox Automotive in Atlanta GA.
At Cox Automotive, we offer the chance to take a leading role in the digital revolution of the automotive industry. Our Software Engineers are energetic influencers who thrive on designing simple and scalable solutions to complex problems, and delivering leading edge software products for our customers. We are looking for exceptionally ambitious and communicative hands-on individuals who are comfortable collaborating within the Agile methodology as part of a cross-functional team, have experience working in fast-paced environments, and who have the passion and skills to take our product offerings to the next level.
As a Software Engineer you will work in a collaborative team environment that encourages you to perform at your best, while contributing to the engineering efforts of one of our scrum teams. You will be challenged to engineer right-sized solutions for complex business problems. You will apply your knowledge of modern software design, best practices, design patterns, and frameworks, with an understanding of application performance and maintainability. You will aspire to use new technologies and challenge yourself to develop innovative solutions. You will work alongside developers and technical leads on a team where collaborative programming and mentoring is regularly practiced.
Open Atlanta Positions:
- Software Engineers & Senior Software Engineers
- Manager, Software Engineering
- Software Test Engineers
- UI Engineers
- Web Analytics Engineers
- Platform Engineers
Technology We Use:
Why Join Cox Automotive
- We are family: Cox Enterprises is a family-run operation that began nearly 120 years ago. As part of this great family business, we treat our team members and clients like they’re just that — family.
- We have magic in our blood: Empowering passion is in our DNA. And that passion drives the magic of innovation.
- We fuel the fire: We offer tons of opportunities for personal growth. We encourage our team members to be rock stars. We have a goal to crush our goals. And we believe that doing good leads to making good.
- We make success a team sport: Our people are MVPs. We believe winning comes from working together, and we try to step up to the plate as much as possible.
- We have that startup attitude
Ready to Challenge Today, and Transform Tomorrow? Apply today!
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea® and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs