|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Red Bank, NJ|
|Date Posted||January 26, 2018|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
NOTE: We are currently located in Red Bank, NJ, but are relocating to Edison, NJ (MetroPark) in late 2018.
This is a technical position that will be dedicated to the support of our In-House Brokerage group where rapid growth is driving an expansion of its sales team and the need for an experienced Salesforce.com (SFDC) Systems Analyst/Administrator. The successful candidate will need to work collaboratively with the Business and Technical team to drive implementation and automation of processes and workflow. Candidates must possess the ability to understand business requirements and processes and build workable solutions in SFDC. This includes technical design, internal/external systems integration, configuration, maintenance, administration, and data management.
Candidates must be able to work directly with the system/data, work collaboratively on multiple technical projects or portions at one time, as well as provide solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable on the Force.com platform. They will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, creative, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities. They will deal with ambiguous problems, taking responsibility for finding solutions, guide and assist the user group on the development, and deployment of related software critical to business operations.
The ideal candidate for this role is a strategic thinker, comfortable with sharing and accepting ideas in an open and non-threatening manner - and you expect the same to be reciprocated. You have a passion to deliver solid process and technology solutions and to fulfill critical business objectives. You enjoy working in a fast-paced, self-directed, diverse, and customer service-oriented environment. This position will report directly to ….
- Seek out ways to improve processes, productivity and capability of the Salesforce.com environment in a fast passed rapidly expanding environment.
- Works closely with internal IT team on system integration requirements between internal/proprietary legacy systems and Salesforce, as well as system integration requirements with external vendor systems and data.
- Works closely with business unit managers to form effective alliances on projects, operational decisions, scheduling requirements, conflicts, and vendor contract clarification.
- Support execution of our marketing strategy and roadmap to support long-term and short-term business requirements
- Design solutions that leverage existing system investments and provide scalability to support company's future growth.
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements.
- Define, communicate and execute a data quality process to manage data health including standardization, completeness, and validity that drive key business decisions.
- Participate in the research on new and emerging technologies that can be leveraged through existing CRM investments.
- Bachelor's degree. With 6+ years of industry experience.
- 2-3+ years previous experience related to the implementation, configuration, and integration of Salesforce.com.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce.com architecture, API and security policies.
- Understanding of Salesforce developer data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE, D&B360, Data.com, Apex, and Visualforce).
- Business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Strong SQL capabilities.
- 1-2 years of prior hands on experience coding in a Java environment.
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201) or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Partner and/or Customer Portal.
- Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premise middleware and other enterprise integrating technologies.
- Understanding of UI design principles and best practices.
- Highly innovative, flexible and self-directed.
- Results-oriented person with a delivery focus.
- Strong organization skills.
- Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Self-starter and be able to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Computer Telephony Integration experience.
- A background working for an insurance agency and/or a start-up marketing/sales company
About Plymouth Rock
Plymouth Rock is a leading auto insurance provider serving more than 650,000 customers across Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey and New Hampshire. Tapping into its 30+ years of industry experience, Plymouth Rock has pioneered a new way to do car insurance for consumers. Combining the local knowledge and expertise of independent agents, with the power and ease of doing business online, Plymouth Rock has changed the insurance lifecycle by giving consumers choice – to do business the way they want.
Plymouth Rock is headquartered across from South Station in Downtown Boston, with offices across New England and New Jersey. With more than $1 billion in premiums underwritten and serviced, the Plymouth Rock Group employs over 1,500 people and writes insurance through 800+ independent agents. Plymouth Rock Assurance Corporation holds an A.M. Best rating of “A-/Excellent.”
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs