|at ( view profile)|
|Location||New Hyde Park, NY|
|Date Posted||January 27, 2018|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
We are looking for Software Engineers with open source technology and SaaS experience to join our growing teams at Cox Automotive's Dealertrack's office in North Hills, NY.
At Dealertrack, we offer the chance to do your best work and lead the digital revolution of the auto industry with gusto. Our Engineering professionals are energetic influencers who have built a world-class software platform, for auto dealers, from the ground up. Collaboration is woven into the fabric of everything we do; from 24-hour Hackathons to sprint reviews and scrum teams, you'll be immersed in an environment that nurtures individualism, creative problem-solving, and intellect.
We are looking for exceptionally ambitious and communicative hands-on individuals who are comfortable collaborating within the Agile methodology as part of a cross-functional team, have experience working in fast-paced environments, and who have the passion and skills to take our product offerings to the next level.
Open Long Island Positions:
- Software Engineers & Senior Software Engineers
- Lead Software Engineer
- Lead Technical Architects
- UI Engineers
- Release Train Engineer
- Scrum Masters
Technology We Use:
Why Join Cox Automotive
- We are family: Cox Enterprises is a family-run operation that began nearly 120 years ago. As part of this great family business, we treat our team members and clients like they’re just that — family.
- We have magic in our blood: Empowering passion is in our DNA. And that passion drives the magic of innovation.
- We fuel the fire: We offer tons of opportunities for personal growth. We encourage our team members to be rock stars. We have a goal to crush our goals. And we believe that doing good leads to making good.
- We make success a team sport: Our people are MVPs. We believe winning comes from working together, and we try to step up to the plate as much as possible.
- We have that startup attitude
About Dealertack, a Cox Automotive Brand:
As part of the Cox Automotive family, Dealertrack is building a connected suite of software solutions and services to help automotive dealers thrive in today’s digital retailing environment. From digital marketing to credit applications and financing, our integrated approach is making buying, selling and shopping for a car more efficient and enjoyable for everyone involved.
Ready to Challenge Today and Transform Tomorrow? Apply today.
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea® and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs