|at ( view profile)|
|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||January 27, 2018|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
33Across is looking for a software engineer with Ruby and Java experience to extend our current platform and develop innovative new products for our network of online publishers. You will have the opportunity to work on the company’s core publisher-facing product suite like: server-side APIs and micro-services that will handle > 100 million requests/transactions per day, design and support effective storage and retrieval of terabytes of data. Our innovative platform leverages Big Data to provide our 1 million+ publishers with unique insights about how their content is being copied and shared by their consumers, as well as help some of the largest publishers in the world monetize their content.
We are looking for software engineers who have a passion for building scalable products, excellent software design skills, and a desire to learn from, mentor, and teach their peers.
- Build, enhance, and maintain our Publisher Applications, including dashboards, API’s, micro-services, and data processing systems.
- Provide new insights and control to our customers
- Integrate with our SQL/BigData/NoSQL backend infrastructure (including partners) to pull data that feeds insights and reports. Example technologies: MySQL, Redis, Hadoop.
- Work closely with other developers, designers, quality assurance and operations engineers, and product managers to develop and support new and existing systems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Familiarity with a scripting language (we use Python, Bash)
- Familiarity with servlet apis (we use Java servlet) and Tomcat
- Experience with Hadoop and big data, and writing Hive and Pig scripts
- Experience developing and supporting high-availability, high-performance web applications
- Experience working with relational databases (we use MySQL)
- A high level of comfort with Linux utilities and CLI.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- If you are passionate about software design and TDD
- Experience with Redis
- If you like working on personal projects and can share code samples.
What We Can Offer You:
We have a distributed team with primary work locations in New York City and the Bay Area. We offer a fun work environment with smart coworkers and generous perks. Perks include unlimited snacks/drinks, weekly lunch, team outings, holiday celebrations, and annual hackathons.
Oh Yeah, We Also Offer All The Usual Stuff Too
- Competitive salary, bonus structure, and equity
- Health and dental benefits
- 401K matching to help you save for the future
- Real, tangible, paid time off
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs