|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 27, 2018|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
At Cox Automotive, we offer the chance to take a leading role in the digital revolution of the automotive industry. Our Software Engineers are energetic influencers who thrive on designing simple and scalable solutions to complex problems, and delivering leading edge software products for our customers.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be working in our agile software development environment as a part of a scrum team dedicated to creating user friendly and highly functional web-based applications.
Relocation assistance may be available for the right candidates, as will Visa sponsorship.
- Develop custom software applications to support NextGear Capital, a Cox Automotive brand, by collaborating with your agile team to develop software and empower changes that help the organization perform more efficiently and profitably
- Participate in cross-team Communities of Practice (CoP’s) to leverage shared knowledge and interest across product teams.
- Work closely with Product, User Experience (UX), and design teams, as well as other software engineers.
- Contribute back to the open source community where appropriate, and assist with maintaining NextGear’s contributions to Open Source, and to the Indianapolis developer community.
Technology We Use:
- Java and Spring Framework or a similar modern development language and framework
- SQL Server
- Salesforce, Mulesoft, Mashery
- Message Queuing
- 7+ years web development experience.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to think strategically and work independently.
Why Join Cox Automotive
- We are family: Cox Enterprises is a family-run operation that began nearly 120 years ago. As part of this great family business, we treat our team members and clients like they’re just that — family.
- We have magic in our blood: Empowering passion is in our DNA. And that passion drives the magic of innovation.
- We fuel the fire: We offer tons of opportunities for personal growth. We encourage our team members to be rock stars. We have a goal to crush our goals. And we believe that doing good leads to making good.
- We make success a team sport: Our people are MVPs. We believe winning comes from working together, and we try to step up to the plate as much as possible.
- We have that startup attitude
Apply today to Challenge Today, and Transform Tomorrow.
Cox Enterprises and its subsidiary companies are Equal Opportunity employers.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea® and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs