|at ( view profile)|
|Location||San Mateo, CA|
|Date Posted||March 11, 2018|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
As a Senior Engineer at Engagio, you’ll be a key contributor and also leading the architectural decision of our SaaS platform for account-based sales and marketing. Ideally, you’re comfortable going deep on data and analytics, building products to help Engagio’s customers reach insights that transform their sales and marketing activities.
- Great experience in Java server side programming and building scalable, reliable services using a loosely coupled SOA. Experience with Scala a strong plus
- Solid skills in relational databases technologies. Experience with PostgreSQL is a plus
- Experience in distributed caching systems such as Redis and messaging systems such as RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Aptitude for optimizing application/queries for performance
- Proven project leadership skills demonstrated by having led the development and roll out of new features
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
- Familiarity with agile software management methodologies
- Excellent analytical and design capabilities
- Degree (minimum BS, ideally MS) in computer science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in building scalable, distributed SaaS applications
- Architecting functional and scalable backend services using service oriented architecture practices and software design patterns that help power Engagio's ABM platform
- Designing elegant and clean public facing REST API's
- Developing robust database schemas and data models that closely reflect relationships between entities in the Engagio product
- Building and debugging components of a reliable data ingestion platform using schedulers, job executors and principles of distributed systems
- Improving code quality by building and maintaining a reliable testing framework
- Using agile software methodologies to work effectively in cross functional teams to understand and deliver a product that satisfies Engagio customer needs
- Provide technical support and expertise to support broader strategic initiatives and resolve customer issues
- Mentor junior engineers technically and empower teammates to achieve a higher level of performance
- You will have SSH access to Production and are responsible for troubleshooting problems in Production.
- You will have the ability to view and modify source code in the source code repository and deploy into production.
Engagio’s Account Based Marketing and Sales platform enables teams to orchestrate highly-scalable human connections. Our all in one ABM solution helps you engage your best prospects and customers, get deeper insights at the company level, and communicate with personalized, relevant content. Join the experts in the Account Based Everything revolution! Engagio has over $32 million in funding from Norwest, FirstMark, Storm Ventures, and First Round Capital. Engagio is hiring awesome, entrepreneurial employees to join the team at Engagio headquarters in downtown San Mateo, CA.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs