|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||March 12, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Sweden - Work Permit Jobs
Mental health issues is one of the fast growing challenges our world is facing. 350 000 000 people suffer from depression worldwide. We keep hearing words like "stress", "anxiety" or "depression" frequently.
BlueCall is a marketplace for instant therapy counseling, with the vision to help millions of people to increase their mental well being. We made it easier to find someone to talk to and 98% of our users are feeling better after having used our service.
We are looking for an experienced React Native Developer to join our team full time. We have a native iOS app live for quite some time now (iOS BlueCall app). We will publish, a first version of our app for Android written in React Native, soon. The idea is to move the codebase to React Native and continue to develop and grow the product.
This position is open for remote candidates, preferable within our Timezone (UTC+1) +/- 2 hours.
- Responsible for architectural design and implementation of new features.
- Responsible for the quality of all code produced, with regards to performance, reliability, scalability, maintainability and readability.
- Helping colleagues to improve their work, in particular through code reviews, but also by taking in interest in their work and by being helpful.
- Contributing to the overall plan for the company, by breaking goals down into tasks, estimate their complexity and deliver in a timely manner.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree and/or MSc in Computer Science OR equivalent experience
- You are comfortable working with React Native, Android, iOS, Git Flow
- You don’t mind hopping into Back-end or others (Swift/Objective-C) in case the team needs some extra hand (No need to know it, just open to learn)
- You feel comfortable working in Agile environments with plenty of things going on and fast release cycles
- Strong knowledge and development experience of React Native apps
- You have published one or more Android apps to Google Play
- You are remote friendly and are used to work in a remote team
- A go-getter. Unless you're an expert in all the above, you'll need to pick up a few things along the way
- Hands-on. You prefer doing over talking.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We're open to offer remote position to start with and so please get in touch with us asap and we'll get back to you right away.
We look forward to hearing from you!
BlueCall has entered the booming e-health sector with a brand new solution to the huge global problem of mental health issues. The company provides instant, anonymous, and affordable therapy counseling through an app. Talk to a peer, or an educated professional to feel better. Founded in 2016. http://www.bluecallapp.com
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Sweden - Work Permit Jobs