|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||March 13, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs
At LeasePlan, we’re working to deliver what’s next in mobility. To help us get there, we’re looking for a Backend Developer to join the LeasePlan Digital team in Amsterdam.
As a Backend Developer, you’re the glue that holds all of our digital parts together. You can effortlessly integrate existing and third-party systems and manage complex dependencies. You think of code as a craft, and can come up with clean, elegant lines that will impress your peers. While you’re great at working independently, you also know when it’s time to collaborate and share your out-of-the-box ideas with other teams. And even if you’re serious about doing a great job, you also take time to have a laugh with your colleagues – because that’s often when inspiration strikes.
What’s your definition of a great day on the job? Pulling all dependencies together and delivering within the sprint. And then even having time to participate in a guild meeting.
As a Backend Developer and chapter lead, you’ll be responsible for:
- Integrating with existing, third-party, legacy and new backend systems
- Managing complex dependencies
- Ad hoc development, as well as reviewing/improving code with colleagues
- Identifying issues and taking initiative to suggest solutions
- Delivering solutions under tight deadlines (sprints)
- Advocating for back-end development best practices;
- Developing people through coaching, mentoring, and management support;
- Assisting our recruitment teams in finding the right people, and
- Doing whatever it takes to help LeasePlan Digital get the right solutions implemented to deliver value to customers around the globe.
Your background and skills
- Minimal 4 years experience in ASP .NET web/API development (preferably .NET core)
- Minimal 3 years experience in cross-functional scrum teams
- Experience with REST API's
- Experience in making scalable API layer in e-commerce platforms (security, monitoring, transformation, BPM, etc
We offer a startup atmosphere, but with the backing of one of the world’s leading fleet management companies. That means an office surrounded by like-minded innovators at B.Amsterdam. Plus healthy(ish) snacks and a ping-pong table, of course.
You can also expect a competitive salary and benefits, room to grow and plenty of can-do attitudes. Most importantly? You’ll get the opportunity to help shape the future of an exciting, dynamic industry.
We are LeasePlan Digital
At LeasePlan, we keep people on the move. Our aim is to deliver what’s next. We do it in more than 30 countries by focusing on how people get from A to B. And by developing and marketing the ultimate digital solution that enables an endless variety of driving and transport options. Learn more at www.leaseplan.com.
This role is based in Amsterdam. To apply, just upload your information via the link and apply directly. We are looking forward to exploring your opportunities with us!
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs