|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||April 14, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
Join one of our feature-based interdisciplinary product teams as an Engineering Manager to enable high performance of a group of passionate, international Engineers on the path of building best-in-class HR Operating System! Your primary focus is people management and hiring within a team, followed by day-to-day development of Personio.
Your responsibilities in a nutshell:
- Personal development and regular feedbacks of a team of five engineers
- Close collaboration with a team’s Product Owner
- Being a go-to person for tracking and improving overall team performance
- Hiring of new engineering team members across the teams
- Promotion of engineering best practices and tiebreaking of technical discussions within the team
- Direct participation in product feature development as a Software Engineer
- Over three years of direct managerial experience in engineering teams (being an official supervisor of the team members with respective responsibilities and reporting structures)
- Great presentation and communication skills in written and spoken English (native speaker or level C1 on a CEFR scale)
- Experience of working in interdisciplinary teams with Agile/SCRUM
- Over five years of professional Web Software Development experience as a Backend or a Fullstack Engineer
- Knowledge of OOP and System architecture, Strong knowledge of full lifecycle of web application development
- Experience with one of the PHP-based MVC frameworks, and SQL-based relational database design
- Advanced multitasking and prioritization skills. You are willing to embrace distractions to enable engineering team members to concentrate on what they do best
Enabling Better Organizations.
Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 600 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe. We are naturally relaxed about dress code and obsessed about results and good coffee.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs