|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Surry Hills, Australia|
|Date Posted||April 16, 2018|
Australia - 457 Visa Jobs
At SafetyCulture, we build awesome products that help our customers to drive change and create a safe and efficient workplace. SafetyCulture's iAuditor is the most loved checklist inspection app in the world, with over 1 million inspections performed every month. We’re looking for engineers who are passionate about providing our customers with a great experience that solves real problems and want to join a supportive team where they'll have the opportunity to do some of their best work ever.
Are you up to the task of driving initiatives that will ensure the solution we build today is still considered the best solution in 3 years from now? Our product is growing at more than 10% month over month and is used in over 150 countries around the world. We work in cross-functional feature teams, use the latest tech stack and have a culture where people are excited to come to work! Don’t believe me? Check us out on Glassdoor.com
Our Sydney office - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THJaPbe2-xo&t=1s
And our last ShipiIT week - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr_wCn_7EjQ
- You are language agnostic and know that the challenge at hand is the most important
- You build it well - write quality, clean code that you are happy to maintain 2 years from now
- You are experienced in building the backend in Node.js or Golang
- You would put your hand up to work with some mobile native apps too - Swift and Android
- You know what it takes to build software that will be used by thousands of customers every hour, with no downtime
- You can build the right solution to ship frequently, a solution that our customers trust with even their most critical operations
- You’re disciplined! Yes we are a chaotic startup experiencing hyper growth, but we need someone who can bring a healthy mix of speed, delivery and quality to everything they do
- You want to work in a feature driven environment. You are also someone who is a team player that makes key technology decisions, while at the same time being a mentor
- You are destined to make a big impact with a company on the verge of incredible growth (both in users and people) - we are going from 170 to 260 staff members in the coming 12 months, across our 5 offices - Sydney, Townsville, Manchester, Kansas City and Manila
- Improving safety in the workplace through the power of technology is one thing, but you're on board with the interest of disrupting a sector that needs some love and attention
At SafetyCulture, we build awesome products that help our customers to drive change and create safe and efficient workplaces. SafetyCulture iAuditor is the most used checklist inspection app in the world, with over 1 million inspections performed every month and more than 50,000 DAU's. This means we have some pretty cool scalability challenges across the whole stack.
Are you up to the task of driving initiatives that will ensure the solution we build today is still considered the best solution in 3 years from now? Our product is growing at more than 10% month over month and is used in over 150 countries around the world. Are you up to the challenge of supporting this exciting growth?
Interested in our Townsville office? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dRRXC0AUn4&t=33s
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Australia - 457 Visa Jobs