|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||April 16, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
We are looking for a Frontend Developer (m/f) for our Technology Department.
What you will do:
- Implement, deploy and maintain UX and UI features across our platforms
- Ensure frontend performance on our application is always blazing fast
What you must have:
- Experience in the typical frontend stack – JS/CSS/HTML
- Basic knowledge of databases
- Willingness to get your hands dirty with backend code – primarily PHP
- Good communication skills, very fluent English
What we appreciate:
- Eagerness to improve our tooling – Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, etc
- Dedication to testing – JS Unit tests, Functional tests with BDD Framework
- Experience with Git, AWS, preact
- Open-minded people, willing to learn new topics, new programming languages, and gather new skills
- Proud to show your github.com (or similar) account
- A truly shaping tech position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Work equipment of your choice
- Quarterly team events with your Westwing family
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development (e.g. hackathons, certifications, budget for conferences)
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 26 million members in 14 countries on three continents. In less than 5 years on the market, we have grown to more than 219 million Euros in annual sales, and the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs