|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Pullach im Isartal, Germany|
|Date Posted||May 10, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
German and English-Speaking Linux Administrator – Pullach – Near Munich
Total comp €50k - €70k
Sixt GmbH & Co. Car Rental KG Via Codersource
Your perspective - off to the fast lane:
We value innovation and commitment, create opportunities for development through our strong business growth, and operate in a very dynamic environment where we are extremely successful. We offer a performance-based payment!
- You operate and expand central IT systems with a large number of interfaces, eg as part of a strategic project for integration with cloud-based microservices.
- You automate all aspects of the infrastructure and the deployment of our software (or would like to learn it).
- You make sure that the current state of our software runs smoothly and without interruption.
- You take the end-to-end responsibility for optimizing our solutions - from analyzing new requirements, to building and operating them independently, especially to ensure the availability, reliability and efficiency of our current and future IT systems.
- You evaluate new technologies and build new features based on them, while you analyze disruptions in
live operation, solves and ensure that our customers are not affected by outages.
- You already have several years of experience with Linux in the enterprise sector and are looking forward to new challenges?
- You're open, tech-savvy and looking for solutions, not the problem?
- You have a solid knowledge of web server, load balancing, security, log management and infrastructure services?
- You enjoy working in a team and want to promote things together but also on your own responsibility?
- You know who Jenkins is and you know about Bash - ideally you can use other scripting languages like Python, Ruby, etc.?
German (Fluent, Must have) English (Fluent, Must have)
Candidates must have:
- Linux server
- bash scripting
Candidates nice to have:
- Web server
IT'er beware: state-of-the-art technology is waiting for you! We do not just shop - we do almost everything ourselves: all systems, whether car rental, leasing, car sharing, mobility and many more, are developed and operated by Sixt-IT itself. In the "IT Infrastructure" we manage our own data centres, databases, storage systems, server and application server landscape, SAP, Web & DevOps systems. We operate highly available
networks, our own call centres and make client management and system administration in-house - with our own team! To deliver standardized, reliable, flexible and cost-efficient IT infrastructure services to all enterprise groups - worldwide - our motto is "zero defects and zero outages"! You have the opportunity to join us in further expanding Sixt's market leadership in Germany and conquering it in Europe and overseas. Exciting? Then come with you!
Sixt has been around for over 100 years and as the first global mobility service provider we prove every day what constitutes innovative products and excellent service. We - that is more than 6,000 employees in over 105 countries. You want to get started with your career and develop yourself professionally? Then you are exactly right here! Whether in the headquarters in Munich, in our service centres in Berlin and Rostock, in one of the international headquarters or in one of the more than 2,100 Sixt stations worldwide - we have the right job for you! In order to remain at the forefront in the future, we are looking for committed team colleagues who will make
Sixt a little bit better every day with passion and passion.
CoderSource are specialist developer recruiters with a focus on open source technologies. We work with a range of key clients helping them build solutions to real world problems by writing some awesome code. We work with a range of developers across Europe on both contract (through us) and permanent positions, helping them grow their careers by giving them options to work on some really interesting challenges and projects. This role would be working full time for Codersource for one of our top client projects.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs