|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||May 10, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
BMW Car IT GmbH lives and breathes software. As a fully-owned subsidiary of the BMW AG we are an essential cornerstone to ensure the company´s transformation in the next 100 years with software playing a decisive role. One of our main fields of activity is the development of Linux-based infotainment head unit systems for BMW cars (a hyper-connected multimedia information and entertainment hub). As Product Owner (f/m) you are responsible for the definition of the product, creation and prioritization of the product backlog. In your role you bridge the communication between the users, SCRUM team(s), and stakeholders. Your focus is on understanding consumers´ needs and defining them into the implementable user stories. You prioritize user stories according to the business needs, feedback, and input from all relevant stakeholders (such as product management, markets, etc.) and add them to the product backlog. You also manage changes in priorities and requirements and approve deliveries from the SCRUM team(s). Tracking the progress and communicating team status to the stakeholders complements your innovative and challenging area of responsibility.
- University degree in Computer Science or a comparable qualification.
- Substantial professional experience in agile software development with SCRUM, ideally extensive professional experience in a product owner role.
- Initial professional experience in entertainment or navigation software development.
- Organizational skills and leadership skills.
- Business-fluent English (fluency in German is an advantage).
- Affinity for new technologies, software, and mobility of the future.
- Teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Personal initiative and joy in independent working.
- Customer orientation.
We don't just build cars. We create emotion, enthusiasm and fascination. We pursue our premium strategy with our three brands BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, making us one of the world's leading manufacturers of automobiles and motorcycles. Our premium offer includes providing new mobility solutions and services needed in response to continual societal shifts thereby generating added value for the company, the environment and for the society we live in.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs