|Date Posted||May 10, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
Free2Move is one of the most exciting projects of the sharing economy. We are a subsidiary of PSA Group and the central column in PSA’s strategy to transform from a classic car manufacturer to a mobility provider.Today we offer our service in 10 different countries in Europe and the U.S. International providers such as car2go, DriveNow, COUP, Drivy and many local ones such as Flinkster, Share'ngo, and Autolib are part of our service. Even as we grow rapidly and add new providers with every update, we still have the revolutionary spirit that got us here. Our goal is to offer you a mobility guarantee, no matter where you are when you need it and where you want to go. For us, this is the essence of unlimited mobility. We can't wait to continue that journey with you.
You want to be part of an agile, cross-functional team focused on designing & implementing scalable and highly-reliable solutions?
The majority of our current backend services are Scala-based. They are supported by a range of modern technologies, including Redis for caching, RabbitMQ for messaging, MongoDB and PostgreSQL for persistence, etc. This tech stack, of course, is not carved in stone; we are open to any suggestion that might help us improve our daily work.
If you are an expert in these technologies, a veteran dedicated to producing top quality software and find our adventure interesting - then we have a place for you!
As a Scala engineer:
- You feel more than comfortable with functional programming, and have gone beyond using just monads
- You have practical experience in developing RESTful services using Akka Http, Play and/or http4s
- You have worked on projects that utilize streaming I/O libraries, such as Akka Streams, scalaz-streams or fs2
- Deep knowledge of Scala-based testing frameworks, such as ScalaTest and ScalaCheck, is mandatory
- You are at least interested in more advanced Scala libraries, such as scalaz, cats, shapeless, etc.
As a software engineer in general:
- You have passion for microservices (both RESTful and message-based) and API-first development approach
- You are capable of making architectural decisions that will result in scalable, reliable, and performant systems You have a solid understanding of clean coding principles, functional and enterprise design patterns, and test-driven development
- You don't run away from documenting services under your supervision
- You are a team player and you're able to give as well as receive feedback
- You have practical experience with build automation, continuous delivery, scripting, etc.
Also nice to have:
- Experience in developing applications for cloud platforms, namely AWS
- Experience with, or interest in, modern software development approaches, such as reactive programming, CQRS, DDD, etc.
- Experience in working with containers, service meshes, API gateways, service directories and similar technologies that make working with microservices a bit less painful
At Free2Move we offer:
...Room for professional development - attending developer conferences, access to tons of IT books
...Employer branding - organize internal tech talks and public developer meetups, contribute to our tech blog ...Open company structure with flat hierarchies
...An international team coming from all over the world
...Being part of the most exciting projects of the sharing economy
...Opportunity to grow your own ideas
...Cool loft office in the heart of Berlin
...Competitive salary matching your experience and skills
...A buddy system that helps you settle in
...Unlimited free carsharing!
Sounds like you? Apply now. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
The Free2Move ecosystem is a family of enterprise-level services, websites and mobile apps, created and maintained with modern technologies by our ambitious and enthusiastic Development Teams; which we desire to extend with a highly skilled Scala Engineer. You are an experienced developer and love what you do? You love building amazing, innovative features? You are communicative, like working in teams and solving problems? Let’s work together!
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs