|Date Posted||May 11, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
WHO WE ARE:
We are internetstores – Europe’s leading specialist online retailer for bike and outdoor products. Launched back in 2003, today we are one of the largest and most profitable e-commerce companies around. Our 40 online stores boast an unbeatable choice of products and receive more than two million page views per day. With Fahrrad.de, Bikester, Brügelmann, Probikeshop, CAMPZ and Addnature we have only one goal: to provide customers across 16 different countries with high-quality and up-to-date products at the best prices.
You want to be part of this success story and work behind the scenes of an international online retailer to promote our growth? Then get in touch! More than 550 motivated colleagues in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Lyon and Stockholm are looking forward to meeting you!
WHAT IT IS ABOUT:
We’re looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Tester Mobile (m/f) E-Commerce to join our international IT-Team in Stuttgart immediately. As a QA Tester you work together closely with our Mobile Development Team, ensure that new apps and features go live error-free and increase the number of automated tests in coordination with stakeholders continuously. The QA-Team has Buzzword-Bingo at its best: App, Mobile, Java, Jenkins, Selenium, Jira, Confluence, Zephyr.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- As a QA Tester you define Quality Assurance Standards for our IT team and implement necessary measures
- You are responsible for implementing automated tests for our app and mobile applications
- As part of an interdisciplinary team you develop and organise test strategies and test cases for new applications
- Your job contains analysing test results and monitoring specific tests and automated tests as well as preparing reports and dashboards
- You enable our customers to have the best possible shopping experience by ensuring our software is bug-free
- You carry out performance and load tests
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- You have min. 3years of professional experience in the field of quality assurance, ideally in E-Commerce
- You have very good knowledge in Java, Jenkins and Selenium
- You have experience with version management like Git and are familiar with agile methods
- You are organised and work in a structured manner
- You take responsibility and are able to make independent decisions
- You speak English in a spoken and written manner and have ideally good German skills
- You enjoy working with IT-Nerds in specialised tech-teams
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
An exciting job in a fast-growing company in the heart of Stuttgart. We offer you a responsible job with creative freedom, attractive discounts on our range of products, bike leasing, comprehensive corporate benefits, a sports program and great colleagues from all over the world.
We offer a great working environment in a special organizational culture. In a company with flat hierarchies, you are given plenty of information which allows you to be directly part of the decision-making process. You work in an excellent team with bright minds of the Internet-Business. Everyone brings with them a high level of passion and expect the same from you. We are excited to get you onboard!
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs