|Date Posted||May 11, 2018|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
The Software Engineer designs and develops internal and external business systems/applications, systems interfaces, databases, reporting, or business intelligence systems, as required to deliver new systems functionality supporting corporate business objectives Responsibilities :
- Translates business, and functional requirements into documented technical specifications or User Stories.
- Owns the technical vision and development of a sub domain or capability.
- Communicates with business customers and other stakeholders design, requirements, functionality, and limitations of systems/applications.
- Utilize development skills to build (code) and unit test new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code builds and documented unit test results.
- Build and unit test production deployment packages with an eye towards automated regression and unit test scripts, and implementation plans for scheduled systems enhancements.
- Facilitate/lead reviews (walkthroughs) or grooming sessions and demos of technical specifications and program code with other members of the technical team, communicating design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to team and development lead.
- Collaborate/Partner with other teams including business customers, Enterprise Testing, Release Planning and Management, Project Management, and Application Support on successful delivery of product enhancements and support.
- Maintain technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
- May supervise contract resources.
- 1 1/2 – 2+ years of experience in Aptitude, RevPro, RevStream, and/or other ASC 606 / IFRS 15 solutions following double entry principles.
- 5+ years of experience in Application Development preferably in wireless industry and/or finance function.
- 5+ years of experience in designing and developing enterprise integrations using architectures such as SOA.
- 3+ years of experience in ETL/ELT/In Database Processing.
- Stored Procedures, PL/SQL, SQL queries, data analysis, and validation.
- Recommended experience with Teradata: Loading data into Teradata production and development warehouse using BTEQ, FASTLOAD, FASTEXPORT, MULTI LOAD, and ETL Tools like Aptitude or Informatica.
- Experience in creating stored procedures to enrich, validate and load data.
- Experience in performance tuning, ETL/ELT mappings and high volume databases.
- Recommended experience in tools – Rally, Jenkins, Maven, GIT, Sauce labs.
- Recommended experience working with at least 3 business applications/systems and has also provided tier 4 production support.
- Recommended experience identifying and effectively deploying system monitoring solutions and establishing and measuring service level agreements for these systems.
- Must have development experience on at least 2-4 projects with total project team size greater than 3 team members and has acted as lead developer on at least one project impacting multiple business units and providing technical leadership for at least 3 developers.
- Must have experience mentoring other members of technical/development staff.
- Must have development or testing experience preferably in CI/CT/CD, and Agile CI/CT or DevOps environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Must have - 1 1/2 – 2+ years of experience in Aptitude, RevPro, RevStream, and/or other ASC 606 / IFRS 15 solutions following double entry principles to be considered for the role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- This position will be based in our offices in Bellevue, WA. We are willing to pay for relocation for candidates that have the skills & experience that we are looking for.
T-Mobile’s Digital Technology & Development (DTD) is changing wireless for good through focused innovation and agile development of the systems underpinning nearly everything we do at T-Mobile. Through our digital transformation, we’re evolving our technology, processes and people to radically accelerate delivery of amazing customer experience.
We promote strong leaders, believe in the future of technology and focus on creating unsurpassed experiences.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs