|Date Posted||May 16, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-delivery platform.
We’re a truly global team, working across 45 countries to ensure our customers are able to find, order and receive their favourite food in the fastest way possible. Since we started our journey in 2011, Delivery Hero has become the world’s largest food-delivery network, and we’re focused on a culture of growth, in both size and opportunities.
If you’re an enthusiastic, innovative problem solver, hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
We are looking for a Lead Infrastructure Engineer to join our team in Berlin!
As the Lead Infrastructure Engineer of Delivery Hero Germany GmbH, you will contribute and provide leadership to a team of engineers (Sysops and DBAs) who are responsible for planning, building and maintaining our Cloud and physical infrastructure.
- To lead and help to grow, motivate, and mentor your team by setting ambitious but achievable goals.
- Manage and improve the existing cloud and physical infrastructure.
- Ensure our infrastructure is highly available, secure and cost-efficient.
- Build and maintain automation tools for provisioning, deployment and monitoring.
- Build and maintain the monitoring systems (Icinga, New Relic, CloudHealth etc).
- Research and apply AWS best practices.
- Collaborate with developers in the deployment and scaling of new product features to facilitate rapid iteration and increased velocity.
- Develop procedures and documentation for backup and restoration of servers.
Your heroic skills:
- Strong leadership skills.
- Very well communication skills, initiative and team competence.
- Background in project implementation.
- You know and adapt Kaizen.
- You can find your way around unix shell.
- You have at least 10 AWS services on top of your mind.
- You can debate Kubernetes vs Elastic BeansTalk.
- Have experience with PostgreSQL administration.
- You can write a script using Python or bash which prints given text in reverse order.
- Have experience with Infrastructure as a Code (Terraform, CloudFormation, SaltStack etc).
We offer you:
- International working atmosphere and cross-cultural teams.
- Goal oriented environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great career opportunities.
- Safety of a large company: pension scheme and stability.
- Nice work environment and English as working language.
- For applicants from abroad: relocation package and German lessons.
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to your application!
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs