|Date Posted||May 17, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Poland - Work Permit Jobs
We have been making navigation apps since 2002 and have been the market leader ever since.
And, we are not slowing down.
- Do you store and share all your relevant and precious pictures and experience in the cloud?
- Are you a master of Amazon Web services, Scala or Akka?
- Does great Test Driven Development design make you smile more than good coffee?
- Do you like working on next generation technologies?
- What about making a difference with your OWN ideas for features and improvements?
How about - Want to code the future?
We are looking for product-aware engineers who have a passion for building cloud solutions that drive the future of navigation and beyond. Designing and developing the best possible products is in our DNA.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge
- Knowledge or interest in the following: Akka, AWS, Scala, Riak, Java or C++
- Discussing and performing testing and writing tests according to Test Driven Development (TDD) principles
- Developing the code and working closely with other departments where needed (think Agile/XP/Scrum!)
- Helping to plan sprints and being involved in refinement of backlogs
What we expect from you
- Open to work on any field of the development: Server, client, testing, operations, and new technologies, we all get involved in getting things done.
- Advise and deliver on innovative solutions to technical issues as part of a Scrum team;
- Contribute to architecture ideas that improve the present product or streamline future developments on the present product;
- Promote and consider quality, innovation, productiveness, and efficiency in all areas of work;
- Produce high quality, efficient and maintainable code, whilst meeting the agreed requirements;
- Promote and improve the current software development practices, processes and standards, including where needed, performing code reviews, design reviews and writing documentation.
What you can expect from us
- We move fast like a “start-up” but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for good ideas. Entrepreneurialism is valued.
- Decisive actions. We don’t like to wait. It’s in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don’t jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
- Lodz. A pretty cool city to live and work. Lots of inspiration and when it’s sunny, the whole city comes alive!
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Poland - Work Permit Jobs