|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||May 18, 2018|
Singapore - PEP Work Visa Jobs
- Develop and implement new features on the Android platform.
- As part of an agile team, you’ll work closely with the UX Designers, Product Owners, Test Engineer, and other Android Engineers to optimize our ShopBack Android mobile app.
- Liaise with QA to ensure features and bugs are properly tested.
- 4 years or relevant experience with Android mobile development.
- Experience in designing complex and highly scalable mobile service architectures
- Interest in learning new technologies.
- Good knowledge of native Android architecture, frameworks (RxJava, MVP, MVVM etc), and the SDK / Android Studio.
- Be comfortable working with a wide range of development tools in an Agile Environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a creative and analytic mind, passionate about beautiful design and engaging user experience.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Singapore - PEP Work Visa Jobs