|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||June 4, 2017|
Canada - Work Permit Jobs
At Shopify Toronto, we’re focused on building products and tools at scale that help our merchants grow their businesses. Our development team is shaping the future of commerce by enabling internal and external developers to integrate with all parts of Shopify.
In practice, this means that the Application, Platform, and Growth Development teams are rebuilding applications and APIs, and creating new applications and APIs to provide a richer application ecosystem for our merchants and a unified developer experience for our partners.
As we grow, we need strong technical and people leadership. Our leads perform regular code reviews, and are often putting their hands to the keyboard themselves. They're also there to provide hands-on career building guidance to team members.
We are looking for someone to act as a facilitator to bring code and design together seamlessly. You'll be working with leads from the design team to ensure everything looks AND works great.
Here's a bit more context on the projects our team is tackling:
Some of the people you might work with:
- Looking at long-term solutions and assessing system wide impacts ensuring the product evolves in the right way.
- Strong foundation of design principles, especially when it relates to platform development in the areas of API and data modelling.
- A passion and curiosity to constantly learn new things. Shopify changes fast, and we need people who work here to be able to change and learn fast, too.
- Establishing great relationships with other teams, across offices, and especially at the leadership level.
- Growing developers to become senior contributors, and establishing new mandates that will enable senior developers to take on technical leadership roles.
Shopify is the leading cloud-based, multi-channel commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Merchants can use the software to design, set up, and manage their stores across multiple sales channels, including web, mobile, social media, marketplaces, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops. The platform also provides merchants with a powerful back-office and a single view of their business.
The Shopify platform was engineered for reliability and scale, making enterprise-level technology available to businesses of all sizes. Shopify currently powers businesses in over 175 countries and is trusted by brands such as Tesla, Red Bull, Nestle, GE, Kylie Cosmetics, and many more.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Canada - Work Permit Jobs