|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||June 8, 2018|
Denmark - Positive List Work Permit Jobs
At F-Secure, we are committed to helping people and businesses be free in the digital world, without having to worry about cyber security.
To enable our further growth and give new possibilities to people new to the field of cyber security, we at F-Secure Cyber Security Products and Services are launching a new one-year training program that opens new doors to the world of cyber security.
In the role of a Cyber Academy Trainee you will receive intensive training by our cyber security experts on various topics such as web security, operating system and network security. There is the possibility for successful trainees to be offered a permanent position as a Junior Security Consultant once the program is complete.
- Cyber Academy Trainee is a paid position
- The program is scheduled to start on 3.9.2018 and lasts for 1 year
- The working language of the Academy is English
- First quarter of the program is intensive training by leading experts
- Rest is in-work-training where you'll participate in actual customer projects in collaboration with senior consultants
- Once the Academy is completed, you will have a chance to join the team of Security Contultants as a Junior Security Consultant
The goal is to teach participants in the Academy how to perform security assessments of, and be exposed to:
- Web applications
- Common operating systems such as Linux and Windows
- Networking technologies and protocols such as firewalls, routers, common networking services and standard protocols
- Penetration testing skills for corporate networks and technologies found in those
- Identifying, creating and using vulnerabilities and exploits
- Consulting skills
- A good dose of the hacker mindset
Once the training is complete, the consultant position will have primary focus on delivering high-quality services for our customers. The candidate will have the responsibility of assisting other team members with projects such as vulnerability assessments/analysis, penetration testing, code reviews, and security architecture reviews on a high level.
Joining the Academy requires only basic programming skills and basic operating system knowledge, a real interest in IT security and the will to meet a challenge. We are open to both young graduates and people with work experience looking to take their first steps in cyber security.
Experience/Requirements for Cyber Academy Trainees
- Passion for technology in general and information security in particular
- Basic software development skills - must have some level of programming knowledge in a language of your choice
- Basic system administration skills for the operating system of your choice
- Proficient in written and oral communication in English (Danish is a small plus)
- Good team player
- Strong ethical compass
- Motivated self-starter, with a high capacity for rapid learning
- The ideal candidate is curious, has a positive attitude and does not give up easily when things do not work on the first try.
- Consulting is a customer facing role, the candidate is motivated to build and maintain good working relationships with customers and colleagues.
Preliminary interviews will be scheduled during June.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Denmark - Positive List Work Permit Jobs