|at ( view profile)|
|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||June 10, 2018|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
Here at Sysdig, we’re what you might call container-obsessed. It starts with our unique technology, which listens to the heart of the operating system to surface the deepest data with the least overhead. From there, we’ve created the first-ever Container Intelligence Platform, which proactively uncovers issues before they manifest, and allows for deep digging to solve the most complex problems.
Sysdig is looking for a dynamic and hardworking Frontend Engineer to help with the development of our user interface and user experience.
We are looking for web developers with a passion for building simple, intuitive interfaces for navigating complex sets of information. You will join our team to work with the latest web technologies to deliver new features and improvements on daily basis.
- Build awesome interfaces that Sysdig users love to work with!
- Collaborate with our product and design teams to define feature specifications and timelines
- Define solutions to user problems and help set priorities
- Design, prototype and develop solutions
- Build high-performance, scalable and maintainable user interfaces using the latest web technologies
- Keep up-to-date with the constantly evolving web development world and engage in technical discussion of new solutions and architectures
- Work with our operations team to improve the architecture while building and scaling front end services
- Proficiency and experience writing modern web applications
- Experience with React and/or Ember.js, jQuery, d3.js, SVG
- Experience with web application testing (from Qunit to Mocha and PhantomJS)
- 5+ years experience (Senior Frontend Eng)
- Experience with UI design patterns, security, performance and usability
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science or equivalent
- Startup / entrepreneurial experience is a plus
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
- Our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
- We have fun team with company events, beer outings, and lots of espresso (if you’re into that).
Along with top notch health insurance coverage, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- Desk and tech setup of your choice (for wherever you work)
- IRA with company matching up to 3% of salary
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Free weekly team lunches and delicious snacks every day of the week
- Free monthly house cleaning service
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs