|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||June 10, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs
The Hightech industry is one of the main economical drivers of the Dutch economy. In this sector, innovative solutions are developed for social challenges in the areas of energy, mobility and sustainable production. As we are moving closer to the limits of what is physically and electronically possible, ICT Group faces the challenge to push the boundaries with increasingly clever software solutions. If you are willing to challenge yourself by working on such software solutions, apply for a position at ICT Group!
We have a variety of assignments and projects in different domains. But in order to be successful as a C++ engineer in the area of in product software engineering, you will need at least 3 years experience in a multidisciplinary product development context. We prefer experience in a regulated, high tech industry (e.g. medical/automotive/aerospace/high tech equipment). Not only do we look at your technical abilities, your personal competences are equally important. Nowadays, being able to communicate with members of your team, customers and other stakeholders is a very important aspect of working as a software engineer.
We have a strong focus on the ‘Brainport’ region, with Eindhoven at the centre; this area has developed into an important high tech region due to the fact that the vast majority of high tech companies are located here.
What are we looking for?
- A masters degree in a software related subject
- You have at least 3 years experience in the industry
- You know your way with C++ (11-14), STL/Boost libraries
- Preferably you are experienced in modelling, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, UML and Design patterns
- You have used Agile/Scrum methodology and test processes in your previous projects
- Enthusiastic teamplayer, analytical and structured
- You have excellent communication skills in English
What can you expect from us?
- Challenging C++ projects, both inhouse and onsite in the Eindhoven region
- Great opportunities to develop yourself and advance your career
- A multidisciplinary, international environment
- An informal, team-oriented work culture
- Support in learning Dutch
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs