|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Frankfurt am Main, Germany|
|Date Posted||June 11, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
As a Fintech, Creditshelf is continuously improving the platform to get in touch with the customers, giving them quick feedback and following up.
To achieve this goal, there is also an IT team passionate to get the things done, optimize the processes and learn new technology to have best practices.
The DevOps Engineer will work closely with the Dev team, managing the infrastructure, stablishing enhancements in the processes and supporting continuous integration and delivery. (Do not forget the documentation)
That will make you a hero for the Dev Team!
We are using multiple technologies and we are open to implement new ones. So, bring us your ideas!
- Manage and optimize the infrastructure in AWS and other environments.
- Improve efficiency of the integration and delivery processes.
- Maintain the dependencies updated and healthy
- Assure the documentation is up to date and include understandable steps by DEV team
- Support, communicate and collaborate with DEV team
- Resolve architecture / infrastructure problems
- Monitor performance of the tools
- Linux Administration
- AWS (RDS, EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, etc)
- Ruby and Java ecosystem knowledge
- MySql / Postgres Administration
- CI & CD tools (Circle CI, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience with management and automation tools
- Git merge and branching strategies
- Bash, scripting languages skills
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs