|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||June 11, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
Join our team and actively shape the technical future of the world’s largest online hotel search. Work with top-notch technologies in a unique work environment with exciting career perspectives. Enjoy the freedom to question established processes, broaden your horizons and develop new tools to impress our 120 million users per month!
Support us in bringing our website’s complex user interface to life through a compelling display, paramount quality, astonishing speed and compatibility with any device or browser out there! Are you constantly seeking new challenges and want to work within a cutting edge and creativity-enhancing setting? Then we’re the right company for you! Become part of our team and actively shape the technical future of the world’s largest online hotel search. Work with top-notch technologies in a unique work environment with exciting career perspectives. Enjoy the freedom to question established processes, broaden your horizons and develop new designs and effects.
- Develop our high traffic web applications (i.e. price comparison, hotel booking and B2B applications).
- As a mediator between our designers and back end developers, provide knowledge and expertise in these two domains.
- With the implementation of modern designs, make sure that our front end is always a step ahead.
- Using pre-processors, code efficient, maintainable, scalable and cross-browser compatible CSS.
- Support the design and development process through creation and improvement of style guides and pattern libraries.
- Make sure trivago maintains its trendsetter status by familiarizing yourself with new technologies and keeping an eye out for upcoming trends and their applicability to our site.
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate:
- Has studied with a core module in IT or alternatively has successfully completed a comparable apprenticeship.
- Has gained at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Responsive web design and foolproof CSS architecture are a point of honour for you.
- Has basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Is no stranger to progressive enhancement.
- Has gained extensive experience in the implementation of complex designs, ideally in a high-traffic environment.
- Speak English (our company language) fluently.
- Loves technical challenges and strive for continuous development.
- Work in a result-driven manner and possess outstanding self-management skills.
- Can start as soon as possible.
Life at trivago is...
- The chance to work with state-of-the-art open source technology (Symfony2, jQuery, Sass, Bower, Grunt, requireJS, Git, Jenkins CI).
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free code workshops and Hackathons, as well as the chance to contribute to our tech blog.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs