|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||June 12, 2018|
Japan - Working visa Jobs
We looking to grow our Liquidity Engineering Team with low latency market access engineers. You will work with our partners on the trading application team to find solutions to allow us to grow revenue, manage risk or reduce cost by leveraging existing technologies, onboarding new technologies or building it ourselves in our Liquidity lab. You will develop quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modeling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client API capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools.
- Develop C++ trading systems for market data parsers, order routing, options, management systems.
- Strong C++ Systems development experience including multithreading, multiplexing, and sockets, data structures and ideal usage
- C++ libraries and applications
- Experience with latency optimization
- Agile Development
- existing and new libraries and applications
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Python and Bash scripting
- Linux kernel optimization
- Familiarity with templating in C++ and QT
- Knowledge of the latest C++11 standard is appreciated
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments
- Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions
- Knowledge of writing native modules for high-level languages such as Node.js, Python, Go, etc.
- Knowledge of component data sheets and specifications
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Japan - Working visa Jobs