|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||June 14, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs
Can you guide QWIC towards a tech company and help us be a front-runner in de E-bike market on a technical level? Are you the IT-guru to make QWIC a technical advanced company?
You'll have a blank paper to implement what works best and can be help QWIC to become IT-focused. You'll contribute to the fast growing company on IT-aspects. You're a practical IT all-rounder and can investigate, to improve and understand our IT systems and applications. You know how to be a project manager and with your passion for IT you can bring the IT environment of QWIC to the next level.
Who are you?
You have an growth mindset and are a guru on IT. You have the ability to make a planning and set priorities. Your tasks will be programming an online portal, the improvement of the e-commerce platform, make the our bikes connected and maintaining (and optimize) the cloud-environment/business software of QWIC. You'll be building the team to accomplish these goals and create a roadmap together to make this a success.
Because of the fast growth of QWIC it's important you can structure your own work and set your priorities in a good way. We know a free way of working together and there's a lot possible when you take initiative. You are result oriented and solution minded. You have excellent communication skills and able to work with different departments.
• You have a Master’s degree in computer science;
• You have 2-5 years experience in a similar position;
• You are enthusiastic about mobility, cycling, innovation and durability;
• You are familiar with software development and experience in building a team.
What do we offer?
• A challenging position in a very fast-growing, young, internationally oriented company with great potential for further growth;
• A good salary and related conditions that are consistent with your training and experience;
• QWIC e-bike.
Up for a challenge?
Apply now and use the button below! If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact Sil Bartlema (recruiter) at [email protected]
QWIC | Pedro de Medinalaan 11 | 1086 XK Amsterdam | www.qwic.nl
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs