|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||July 10, 2018|
Japan - Working visa Jobs
Rakuten is one of the leading e-commerce companies in the world. Our mission is to empower people and society through the internet while aiming at becoming the Global Innovation Company.
Our group services (GORA/Horse Racing/O-net/toto/Wedding) are being used by millions of users and are rapidly growing. At the same time we are committed to keep pace of the service growth and the service quality.
Therefore, we're looking for a highly talented and enthusiastic test engineer who is interested in building and enhancing our test platforms with the service reliability and scalability requirement.
Japan is known as the country of Quality. We offer you the opportunity to hone your skills in the QUALITY COUNTRY.
- Monitor and report on Quality metrics, deep dive and identify trends/root causes
- Work closely with Product Management team and Development team to define and refine system test specifications.
- Design and develop E2E test code.
- Maintain high performance culture and improve process for bottom performers through standardized processes and QA efforts
- Test Plan
- Test Design
- Test Control
- Test Implementation
- Test Perform (including Outsource management)
- Assign and review tasks to team members (including Outsource management)
- Prepare Daily & Weekly reports
- ISTQB Foundation level or similar QA certification (IVEC...)
- 5+ years’ experience building & performing test process in a big corporate or startup QA environment.
- Experience in testing for web technologies
- Experience in design system tests for new features
- Able to ensure high quality for software products
- ISTQB Advanced level or similar QA certification (IVEC Lv 4...)
- Working knowledge of designing and implementing for non-functional test.
- Experience of System testing, Integration testing, UAT
- Good engineering skills for software development
- A Experience in depth with iOS, Android and hardware products
- Experience in IOS and Android application testing
- Experience of creating Test Plan & Strategy
- Experience in customer support
- Client handling
- Team Handling
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Japan - Working visa Jobs