|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||July 10, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
As an Agile Coach/Scrum Master (f/m) you are a passionate team player who is experienced to create, inspect and adapt an environment of psychological safety to help teams exceed their status quo on a regular basis. At Zenjob we are in a state of continuous change. Your key contribution to this change will be to support and guide our product/value delivery teams by using the most appropriate methods, frameworks and tools to ensure that the teams are engaged in continuous delivery and learning.
- Develop your value delivery teams through coaching, mentoring and feedback loops
- Develop a strong and effective working relationship with cross-functional value delivery teams and key stakeholders to ensure a sustainable agile mindset and the application of strong lean methodologies
- Continuously inspect and adapt your practices and those of your teams to improve, anticipate and stay ahead of the required change Zenjob, as a startup, has to face on a regular basis
- Continuously learn, apply and teach agile/lean methods and best practices inside of Zenjob and the wider agile community
- Help to make smart and pragmatic decisions in order to approach challenges in a fast and smart way.
- Make efforts and progress visible inside the team backlogs and help teams to reach the highest standards in terms of modern software development practices
- You are able to prove that you can build and coach multiple value delivery teams in various levels of maturity using agile methodologies, tools and frameworks
- You have experience in fostering a motivational culture and you can create a safe to experiment environment that considers diverse perspectives
- You are a positive and empathetic change agent that supports teams and individuals to develop a growth mindset
- You master all standard agile ceremonies and you are an experienced coach that can conduct learning workshops to address team or individual development areas
- You are able to build trust at all levels within the organisation
- You are able to share agile/lean concepts and principles across multiple teams
- You have excellent communication skills and you fluently speak English
- You will be working on a great product and change the way people work
- We know what we’re doing, but there are still a lot of decisions to be made – so you’ll get to shape and build things from scratch
- Grow with our international and creative team, with more than 130 ambitious and crazy Zenjobbers, from 23 different nations
- Zenjob embraces diversity. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture
Apply now with your resume and a brief explanation why exactly You are right for Zenjob. Please mention your availability as well as your salary expectations.
We are looking forward to your application!
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs