|Date Posted||July 21, 2018|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
Who We Are
We’re America’s largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past eight consecutive years, 2010 – 2017. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for four consecutive years, 2014 through 2017, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
What You'll Do/Need
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you’ll work in an exciting, fast-paced environment filled with a great culture and no shortage of opportunities to shine. We seek top talent from all areas and set the bar high when it comes to technology. You’ll get to work with cutting-edge technology and intelligent engineers who collaborate closely to deliver technology solutions that improve the lives of our team members and clients alike. Are you ready to help build the next big thing? Keep reading.
We want people who have fresh ideas and a fresh perspective, with a passion for building cutting-edge technology solutions.
- Work with software development teams across the business to engineer and implement infrastructure solutions, including deployment, troubleshooting and validation
- Perform administration and documentation for infrastructure supporting business critical applications, both in the public cloud and on-premises
- Provide tier 3 support in responding to escalations or outages impacting critical business functions
- Perform server systems design, implementation, troubleshooting and administration for assigned systems in on-premises and cloud platforms
What You Can Experience
- Large-scale projects/rollouts that may impact thousands of team members and clients
- Orchestration template technologies such as AWS CloudFormation, Terraform, Azure Resource Manager and Google Cloud Deployment Manager
- Shared cloud infrastructure services EC2, VPC, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, Load Balancing, Auto-Scaling, Route 53, Managed AD, etc.
- Containers and container scheduling and management platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes or Mesosphere
- Configuration management and automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.
- Scripting languages such as PowerShell, Bash, Python, etc.
- Shared on-premises and cloud infrastructure services such as AWS Organizations and accounts, VPC, IPAM, security groups, NACLS, routing, active directory, Federation, SSO, DNS and others
- Servers running Windows Server or CentOS/RHEL
- Ability to perform server systems design, implementation, troubleshooting and administration for assigned systems in on-premise and cloud platforms
- Some experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud
- Working understanding of server, network (including load-balancing) and storage systems, implementation and administration (preferably in an environment hosting web applications and services)
- Prior history of managing traditional enterprise platforms for application runtimes, integration middleware and relational databases
- Basic experience with on-premises to cloud migrations, including re-hosting, re-platforming and re-factoring
- History of system engineering, seeing through projects from initial concept through planning and implementation
- 3 years of related work experience or a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar area
What You'll Get
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs