|at ( view profile)|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||July 29, 2018|
United Kingdom - Tier 1 Visa Jobs
As a Big Data Tech Lead you will be delivering first class big data solutions and contribute to an evolving culture of innovation, enthusiasm and passion.
- Lead by example, embracing Build/Run/Own for the product
- Understand and educate others on the target architecture of the product
- Promote technical excellence, Agile and DevOps principles and best practices
- Work closely with other Tech Leads, BA, QA, Security, Platform Teams, Data Solution Architects
- Ensure your product conforms to all artifacts of delivery
What will it take to be successful?
- Great communicator, influencer, motivator and passionate about technology
- Active learner, both within your technical and professional area of expertise
- Enthusiastic about working in an Agile environment
- Strong grasp of Big Data, SQL and database technologies
- CI/CD, TDD, BDD
Why choose us?
You might already know us - we're the ones with the Meerkats! Compare the Market has helped revolutionise the insurance market and have been expanding rapidly since starting in 2006. The tech team is at the heart of comparethemarket.com. Variety is the spice of life and through our cross-functional teams, our developers are encouraged to experience different parts of the business via different projects or products: there are no barriers! So if you’d like to make your mark in an exciting future for comparethemarket.com you’re in the right place.
We grow because we are…
We are AMBITIOUS. We’re obsessed with delivering for our customers. We’re relentless in driving exceptional standards. We act boldly and take personal accountability.
We are CREATIVE. We think differently and disrupt markets to benefit consumers. We use technology to innovate. We try new things, fail fast and apply our learning's.
We are AUTHENTIC. We’re open, transparent and build trust. We challenge positively. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it.
We are UNITED. We’re one BGL. We respect, encourage and care for each other. We work, grow and win together.
Cool stuff for White Collar Factory
Roof Bar with fantastic terrace views, roof Running Track, Monthly Innovation and learning days, great work-life balance, MacBook Pros for all new starters, Pool Table, Table Tennis, Playstation, High End Coffee Machine Regular Free Desk Massage. Regular MeetUps and Social evenings. 300 secure Bike Racks, Showers and Lockers, Free Fruit & Cereal & weekly team breakfasts
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United Kingdom - Tier 1 Visa Jobs