|Date Posted||August 1, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Collaborate with product owners, designers, other developers and ML engineers to build a best-in-class experience for our customers
- Traditional boundaries of Frontend and Backend don’t exist at CANDIS - we transcend these outdated structures to deliver outstanding, maintainable, and scalable features and services
- Think in terms of components and systems while considering a holistic user experience
- All our product development decisions are data-informed, so ideally you’re someone that loves to rely on analytics and A/B testing when developing
YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Experience with full-stack software development
- Solid understanding of modern application architecture and design patterns
- Familiarity with continuous integration, continuous deployment and testing best practices
- A keen engineering mindset
WE'D LOVE TO SEE
- Experience with MeteorJS
- Experience with MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
We care about who you are, what excites you and why you want to work with us. Therefore we want to ask you to include a few things in your application.
- We're interested in your motivation - make sure to include a couple of lines in your application!
- Also, please let us a bit about the biggest challenge you have encountered in your professional career so far!
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs