|Date Posted||August 7, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
Cinemo builds cutting-edge, world-first and unique technologies for multimedia, media management, device connectivity and cloud that drives the performance and possibilities of tomorrow's passengers.
As a Project Management Engineer C/C++, you will work directly with our customers, top brand automotive companies, and lead projects for integration of our next-generation embedded multimedia C/C++ middleware. You will ensure that your projects are running successful, from technical, quality and execution part. This role requires an energetic and motivated individual with strong communication, organization, and technical skills who works well in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Our strength is our focus on performance, high-quality and service.
To support this, we need the best engineers and creative minds to thrive in our culture.
If you love C/C++, have strong technical skills, and are an enjoyable person, then you are at the right place at Cinemo!
This position requires someone who:
- is willing to work in Germany (city: Karlsruhe, which is close to the French border)
- is self-motivated, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
- understands detailed levels while taking account of interdependencies at higher levels
- is able to interact with all levels of engineers and managers
- has excellent written and communication skills
- pays attention to the details and is highly organized
- is fluent in software engineering processes with complex technical issues
- has high interest in next-generation multimedia
- has very good knowledge of C and C++ programming languages
- has very good knowledge in English
- manage customer projects by providing project leadership and daily management through project life cycle for all assigned projects
- oversee all aspects of project information including timelines, resource allocation, scope and definition
- communicate project schedules, status and potential risks
- proactively identify, prioritize and drive resolution to project issues
- design and create quality assurance for the projects
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs