|Date Posted||August 9, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
Market research is the original data driven business. Incubated and spun-off from a university, we have earned the trust of the world´s biggest companies and leading brands - for more than 80 years. Today, everything at GfK starts and ends with Data and Science
We are proud of our heritage – and our future: Currently we’re on a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by cutting edge technology. In our Technology & Data organization, we are responsible for the entire lifecycle of our data-driven products.
This is a brand new role which is key to the future success of the IT organization in GfK. The company is going through significant change and IT is needing to evolve to become more customer centric, simplified and cost effective.
This is only possible with extraordinary people.
And that’s why we are looking for YOU! A passionate Solution Architect (Salesforce).
As a Solutions Architect (Salesforce) you will be a key member of the Enterprise Applications team. You will be reporting to the VP of Enterprise Applications and will help lead the continuous implementation, support and development of GfKs Salesforce eco-system working closely with the Global CRM business function and other members of the EA function.
Considering the nature of this role, you will have supported a number of end-to-end Salesforce projects in the past. You will be working with a cross functional team to define requirements and then design and build solutions to meet these needs in conjunction with 3rd party vendors.
This role will be based in our Nuremberg or Berlin office with some travel expected. This is a truly exceptional opportunity for a senior technologist to join an innovative and growing global business.
Your specific tasks will include:
- Working within a cross-functional team to deliver value from the Salesforce investment including user adoption and best practice
- Building a close relationship with the Commercial Sales and Finance functions to develop a deep understanding of needs, priorities and plans
- Developing solutions that meet the changing needs of the business
- Driving further innovation and development initiatives including integration via Mulesoft with the financial and billing systems
We look for a profile with complementary skills, such as:
- A deep functional and technical understanding of Salesforce
- Natural problem solver skill and the ability to manage change in an effective way
- The ability to think on your feel while balancing risk and making the decision
- Outstanding communication skills and are ability to translate between technical and business stakeholders
- Used to work in agile Scrum teams, ideally experienced with SAFe
On top, your English communication skills are great, you are a team-player and tech-obsessed, always on the hunt for the latest and hottest shots!
Why else GfK?:
- Any advantages of a Global Player combined with an agile start-up atmosphere
- Annual budget to attend development programs and conferences
- Free language classes
- 30 days holiday per year (plus 24.12 / 31.12.)
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Occupational pensions
- Group Accident insurance also for private life
- Sports and health Management
- Childcare during the summer Holidays
- 5 days paid leave for each child sickness
- Subsidized Canteen / Meals and free coffee/water all the time
- Visa Sponsorship and Relocation service to help anyone moving from abroad
Our doors in our newly built open-concept office space are open for everyone and we are free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives and that’s why we need YOU!
Let’s design and shape our exciting future together. Right here. Right now. Together!
Just send an email to Maximilian
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs