|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||August 10, 2018|
United Kingdom - Tier 1 Visa Jobs
Colorway’s unique feature set is designed to take the drudgery out of all aspects of creating and managing artwork variations—saving significant amounts of time, reducing the potential for errors and letting you concentrate on refining your design’s aesthetics. With the power to iterate freely and make changes right up to the last minute, you can explore more options and ultimately arrive at better decisions. And since your ideas are communicated with the benefit of true 3D lighting, shading, materials and depth of field, you’ll have the confidence that your stakeholders fully appreciate your intentions. With Colorway, you can quickly iterate on looks, explore different colour combinations, save and manage any number of variations and convincingly communicate your ideas—all without time-consuming re-rendering. Client made last-minute changes that mean your concept needs new images? No problem—your Colorway project will automatically pick up the updated files, so you can re-export all of your variations with just a couple of clicks.
Colorway is built on four key technologies; OpenGL (GLSL shaders), Qt, C++, and Python. Colorway Creator is a a design friendly DCC application for sending 3D assets to Colorway. There are several components developed under the Colorway banner; a cross platform desktop application and a series of kits to create Colorway specific formats from 3D content creation applications. For the technology, you’ll need to understand cross platform application architecture image processing technologies and 3D rendering techniques, such as render passes, AOV, and UV mapping.
- Assist in the design, implementation and documentation of complex software features.
- Document your work clearly and concisely in the source code including contributing to automated testing where required
- Contribute to the culture and success of the team, providing assistance, code reviews, etc. as and when needed
- Be a part of project planning and success by providing effort estimates across the tasks assigned to the team
- Be a part of the software quality and stability by fixing bugs and implementing minor features
- Assist our Customer Support team with investigation and suggestions related to issues reported by users
- Advanced knowledge of (C/C++) programming language
- 3+ years of industry experience developing real time 3D applications
- Good Python or other scripting language skill
- Image processing and OpenGL experience
- Experience with rendering in standard DCC application beneficial
- Knowledge of development tools and processes as part of a team
- Experience of cross OS development including OSX, Linux and Windows
- Good communication skills, teamwork skill, well organised, and good time management
- Familiarity with Agile software development
PERKS & BENEFITS.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme & life assurance
- Health cash plan & medical insurance,
- Season ticket loan
- Company’s social events
- Beer O’Clock Fridays
- Gym memberships
- Learning & development plans
- Foundry’s discount & saving scheme
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United Kingdom - Tier 1 Visa Jobs