|Date Posted||August 10, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
France - Work Permit Jobs
As an Engineering Manager within our technical team, you will help develop Back Market internationally. Located in our Paris offices, you will answer directly to the Head of Engineering and your missions will include:
- The management, lead and scale of the BoT's feature-teams to ensure the delivery of a very ambitious roadmap (but realistic !! :))
- The evangelization of the product culture.
- Carrying product and technical roadmap with our PO, leads and architects.
- Setting up the right teams to meet the goals.
- The recruitment of talented engineers to staff the teams.
- Maintain and ensure the current good mindset, team cohesion and engineering culture.
- Mentor engineers and help them deliver quality code.
- Contribute to the employer brand.
THIS JOB IS FOR YOU AND YOU’RE IN THE PLACE TO BE IF…
- You’re a talented engineering manager with at least 2 years of experience in similar position
- You already have experience in e-commerce
- You have a strong ability to manage developers,don’t you ? 🙂
- You know the agile methods and the culture produced
- You have a strong sense of team spirit thriving in a fast paced environment.
- You have an excellent attention to detail, quality of work and time management.
- You want to join a challenging technical environment: AWS, RestFul API, Python, Django, ViewJs, Algolia, NewRelic, Jenkins, Docker, Continuous Integration, Agile, SEO (as you do not know it), Celery, SQS, ElasticSearch, Nginx , UWSGI, Unit Test
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) France - Work Permit Jobs