|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||August 10, 2018|
Malaysia - Employment Pass Jobs
Would you like to support advertisers achieve business goals for one of the world’s biggest internet brand names?
If you do, as part of our Web Development and Digital Marketing Team at our Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia office you will work in a diverse team of specialists from around APAC to intervene on delicate implementations with advertisers and webmasters to identify requirements for improving and deploying successful shopping and dynamic remarketing campaigns.
As a Front-End Developer, you will be part of the largest, dynamic and diverse team in Malaysia. Your workplace will be in our ultra-modern offices in KL Sentral, accessible, safe with recreational activities and closest to trains, buses and all forms of transport.
Your work would entail:
- To help sales teams in the region deploy leads, implement tags, optimize mobile ads performance, enable integration and troubleshoot issues that customers may have regarding their online ad campaigns
- To actively engage and educate customers on special features
- To engage in phone consultations with customers in which you will educate them on mobile website speed issues and guide them to fix issues where possible.
- Provide customer service support with exceptional customer service as well as train, investigate and troubleshoot client along implementation by Google Hangouts
- Troubleshooting for conversion, remarketing, dynamic remarketing, and analytics
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills in both English and your native language (Japanese/ Korean)
- A deep understanding of tag implementation on CMS platforms such as Drupal, WordPress, Shopify, Magento, or Zencart
- A strong track record of successfully deploying, enabling and supporting Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Merchant Center, Tag Manager
- Ability to quickly learn customer service software applications and customer process implementations (standard templates/processes)
You will Receive:
- Chances of serving the best & biggest global brands
- A month’s training to prepare you for the work and be supported by the best leads and trainers in the business. The course will be in English and therefore it is important that you speak and understand English well.
- The satisfaction of helping people and building solutions
- Career advancement opportunities
- Rewards and Recognition
- Great team spirit in a diverse and creative culture
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Malaysia - Employment Pass Jobs