|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||September 6, 2018|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs
Are you the Full Stack Developer who will make our Customer Care Technology squad (CCTS) flourish by supporting the overall Care Departments’ strategic goals through the introduction of innovative technologies and modern practices? Then albelli is looking for you! Wherever you are in the world, we will happily help you with relocation right to the center of Amsterdam. Get in touch!
As a Full Stack Developer for the Care Technology Squad you will have overall responsibility for delivering, integrating and maintaining high value Customer Care systems and tools. Together with the other members of your cross functional squad, you will be designing, building and maintaining robust, highly scalable, testable and maintainable technical solutions, APIs and services.
You will join a new and unique squad specifically focused on supporting the Customer Care Department by partnering with other operational teams to deliver the best customer journey. This by implementing best-in-class systems & tools, using BI & analytics to its’ fullest extent, and strive for constant innovation.
- Design and develop robust, testable and maintainable software solutions;
- Sharing the responsibility for delivering high quality software with other team members and willing to closely collaborate (e.g. pair programming);
- Willing to show and demo your work to main stakeholders.
Some of the initiatives to be worked on:
- Verint implementation & optimization (Customer engagement system);
- Verint system integration (Looker, Slack, Jira, etc);
- Process automation: e.g. Chat bot possibilities;
- Set up and integrate modern Customer Care Backoffice platform;
- Automated reporting by using BI and Data analytics.
- Excellent coding and design skills in JS, HTML and SCSS/CSS;
- Experienced in object-oriented programming/design;
- JSON and Rest API integration experience;
- Effective communication in English (speaking and writing) is a must.
- Knowledge of UX and UI implementation skills;
- Experience with Microsoft web technologies (ASP.NET MVC or Web API);
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases;
- Experience with Continuous Delivery, TDD, BDD, DDD;
- Experience with Customer Service solutions such as online Chat, Email Ticket systems and/or Chatbots;
- A fast growing eCommerce environment;
- An international office hosting over 30 nationalities;
- Competitive compensation and lots of benefits;
- A social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.);
- An informal, fun and driven culture;
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs